(1) High and new technology is involved in woodworking machinery
to promote automation and intelligence. Both the application of NC processing technology in woodworking machinery and the popularization of computer technology indicate that high and new technology is advancing to various technical fields. Electronic technology, nanotechnology, space technology and biotechnology are or will be widely used in the field of woodworking machinery in the future.
(2) More imitation of metal processing methods
. From the development history of woodworking machinery all over the world, wood processing methods tend to assimilate with metal processing methods. For example, the emergence of CNC router is an example. Can we boldly predict that wood will be reshaped and shaped like forged steel ingots in the future. More imitation of metal processing methods.
(3) From the perspective of domestic development pattern, wood processing enterprises or woodworking machinery and equipment have the trend of large-scale and large-scale, otherwise they will be eliminated. At present, there is still a large market for backward and simple woodworking machinery in China, and many wood processing enterprises are still implementing the labor-intensive business model. The future wood processing enterprises will inevitably take the road of industrialization, large-scale and large-scale development.
(4) Improve the comprehensive utilization rate of wood
. Due to the decreasing forest resources in China and even in the world, the shortage of high-quality raw materials has become the main reason restricting the development of wood industry. To maximize the utilization rate of wood is the main task of wood industry. Developing all kinds of wood-based panel products and improving their quality and application range is the most effective way to make efficient use of wood resources. In addition, the development of whole tree utilization, reducing processing loss and improving processing accuracy can improve the utilization rate of wood to a certain extent.
(5) Putting people first and realizing green environmental protection. It is a wise move for the Chinese government to promote the construction of two systems and six projects of returning farmland to forest, natural forest protection project and forestry; Since July 1, 2002, the standards of wood-based panel products have been fully enforced. Those who fail to meet the environmental protection requirements are not allowed to produce and sell. The development of wood processing industry must follow two principles: first, protect the environment, obtain natural resources to the minimum and reduce environmental pollution to the maximum; Secondly, wood processing products must be harmless or harmful to human body, and the degree must be controlled within the lowest range. Therefore, the future viable woodworking machinery and wood industrial products must be designed according to ergonomics and meet the requirements of environmental protection.
(6) Improve production efficiency and automation. There are two ways to improve production efficiency: one is to shorten the processing time, but to shorten the auxiliary time. In order to shorten the processing time, in addition to improving the cutting speed and increasing the feed rate, the main measure is process concentration. Due to the reasons of cutting tools, vibration and noise, the cutting speed and feed rate cannot be improved indefinitely, because the multi tool through combined machine tool and multi process centralized machining Center have become the main development direction. Such as double end milling machine with functions of sawing, milling, drilling, tenoning and sanding; Edge banding machine combined with various processing technologies; CNC machining centers that concentrate a variety of cutting processes. Shortening the auxiliary working time is mainly to reduce the non machining time. The auxiliary working time is minimized by using the machining center with tool magazine or by automatically exchanging worktables between NC assembly line and flexible machining unit.